Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cosfest 2008 - Day 1(05/07/2008)

Photobucket
Went to Cosfest VII - Super Hensin~

There are TONS OF EXTREMELY GOOD COSPLAYERS~

For the first day, I went by myself~ =D Really had a great time taking LOADS of pictures~ =D

I took 200+ Pictures which adds up to around 250mb...
(NOT INCLUDING THE SECOND DAY *COUGH*)

Okay mostly doubles though... =P

Call me the pro~

I totally risk my skin and brain going under the sun... Coz UNFORTUNATELY, brighter/sunlight = better pictures... How sad... I am totally darker by 10 tones...

Well with that amount of pictures, I managed to select 109 pictures out of it (-.-)... Which is still around 100++++mb... Cant use flickr... Dunnoe any photo album... So came up with this~ Thumbnails~ Can load faster If you wanna see the pictures clear, just click on it~

Click on images for a BIGGER VERSION~
Can see clearer~ =D

  1. I took all the pictures myself okay~ =P Wanna take ask me first~ =P
  2. I can send you the original bigger size pictures~ =D
  3. No criticizing~ Learn how to appreciate people's effort k? =)
On with Pictures~

--Favourites--
I totally admit my bianess in my favourites section =P With my favourite cosplayer taking up three pictures~ HOHOHOHO~!







--Love my Shots--





--Awesome/Cool/Beautiful/Charming--










--Total Cuteness--




--Individual Shots--



















--Group Shots--

































--Jap Related Subculture--










Gosh... Am tired... I spent like days and hours to tidy this thing up... I still got Day 2 pictures...

First time using this sort of format... Supposingly load faster but I cant comment and talk crap in between.. (T.T)

Will come back a few days later to bomb this blog with pictures... Haha~

No comments: