Friday, October 24, 2008

Personal Mini Project - Usagi Bonnet

My Personal Mini Project

IS DONE.... FINALLY...

*Cough* I did not go for sewing class this week *Cough*
*Cough* Did not do the dress either *Cough*
Photobucket
( T _ T )
I did the "bonnet/hat" NOT the Bear...

Kumori is my Model~
(Kumori - My Lolita Bear Model)

It is for humans by the way...

Will shoot when I do a full set!

The details~
Photobucket
It actually took me 4 WHOLE days to figure out/sew it...
I started 3 weeks ago...

It is exhausting, difficult & frustrating...
I nearly gave up...

The colour combination SUCKS...
Afterall I failed the florist interview due to inability to match colours...
( - _ - )||

Full of mistakes and ugliness...

Oh well I MUST SLEEP NOW...

I am exhausted from working late into the night the past few days and working in the day...

Maybe I will do a post on the process and more crap next time~

Got a busy day tomorrow and big spending predicted...

*BIG SIGH*

No comments: