Friday, February 5, 2010

My Favourite Song at the Moment: Muse - Uprising

There are a 101 things I tried to type but failed to complete & post.

Anyway went with my sister to MUSE Big Night Out concert on Wednesday.

It was quite an experience!

I have been brainwashing myself with their songs from a month ago but did not expect anything actually.

Despite all the drama, MUSE's performance totally blew me away.

Their first song on the setlist. I felt I was in a cult / an army that is about to go on a war.

Almost EVERYONE was standing, rocking & singing to the song.

Then the these lyrics flashed on the screen:
"They will not force us,
They will stop degrading us,
They will not control us,
We will be victorious!"

I felt so inspired. I never have had this feeling for the longest time. It totally keep my spirits up the past two nights as I worked.

Amazing. Hope that I will be able to type out the whole experience soon!

2 comments:

Hチェッカー said...

マンネリ化したSEXを解消しませんか?Hチェッカーで簡単診断・診断結果を元に、現役AV男優・女優が直接アナタに実技指導を行う特典付きですよ

グリー said...

今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう